Saturday, January 8, 2011

How to Post a Comment on a Blog

Some people have been having trouble posting their vote of one of my five Holiday pix I have posted as a contest (see January 3 post)....so here are detailed instructions on how to post comments to a blog.....

To post (or in this case vote), please click on the "# comments" link at the bottom of the post you wish to comment on (next to "Posted by Painter Gal") and then put your comment in the "Post a Comment" box. Then change the dropdown box "Comment As" to "Anonymous" or "Name/URL". Make sure you include your name in your post if you use the Anonymous option! Then click the "Post Comment" box at the bottom. Voila! Your post should now go to me to approve. After I approve your post, it will show on my blog.

If you have any more trouble, please let me know!

Happy commenting and voting!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was studying some of your articles on this site and I believe this web site is real instructive! Keep putting up.

    ReplyDelete