Monday, January 9, 2012

Welcome 2012!

I've been busy the past couple of weeks...not just with Christmas holidays! I've been trying to plan my 2012!

I have already posted my 2012 goals here on my blog. I have spent time updating the format and look of my blog and my website and it seems Facebook has a new timeline format, so I updated my FB page as well. I have also signed up for Twitter, although I have not quite ventured into that quite yet.

I have also set-up an account with Fine Art America to sell a select offering on my prints (in differing sizes than I now offer them on my own website) and also NEW is a select offering of my original photographs for sale.

I will also be setting-up accounts to sell with Etsy and Zazzle in the near future. Stay tuned for more info on these as they become active.

I have been completing a fair amount of research for my theme this year as well as other research for other projects/exhibitions that are upcoming in 2012. Boy does this ever take up time!

I am also planning a monthly art challenge that will be posted here on my blog...check back soon for more information on this.

I will also be holding another contest starting later this week, so also check back for more on this new contest!

I also have some mini-tutorials on acrylic painting  techniques planned for 2012. Let me know if there are any techniques you'd like to see.

I also have some SALES planned for 2012 as well....March Madness is soon approaching again! More details in February on the MADNESS!!!

However, no actual painting has occurred so far this year....I had planned on starting my first piece last night, but alas, life got in the way. Hopefully tonight and maybe a sneak peak post will soon follow.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone as the 2012 painting journey continues on.....

B

No comments:

Post a Comment