Thursday, March 1, 2012

Challenge - The Luck 'O the Irish

So, it's the beginning of March....time sure flies when you have paintings to finish!

Thanks to everyone who participated in the first painting challenge last month of the apple on my kitchen table...I'm glad you took the time to try it.

I'm hoping for an even bigger response for this month's challenge....I think the subject is fitting for this month!

I took this picture on our trip back in July 2008 during our 30-day 25-state and 5-provinces with 4 adults in the car with a not-to-well doggie Cuddles. It was at Butchart Gardens just outside of Victoria, BC, about half-way through our driving tour....on my Mom's birthday in fact!


If you want a higher resolution pix of this photo, just pop me an e-mail and I will oblige.

And monochromatic, my fav type of painting!!!

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's work....dont' forget to send me your completed artwork on or before March 20th (the deadline for this challenge).

My the luck 'o the Irish be with you while you are painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment