Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2013 Artist Goals

Below you will find the list of what I am striving to accomplish in 2013 with my artwork.
This year, I'm going to focus more on learning activities....there will be other goals, but they will fall in place behind learning and practicing.

2013 Goals
I will participate in several online courses or local workshops. My goal is at least 6 during the year.

Work with the other members of Arts Northeast to hold our "create and learn together" monthly meetings. We have a schedule complete for the first half of 2013, with most of that being artwork opportunities, but some marketing as well.

Get back to Art Basics....practice these. And create some ePub books to share online as I explore the basics again. Check out my website to download the 2 ePubs (Colour Wheel Theory and Brushes) that I have already completed - for free!

Go outside my "comfort zone" more often when exploring and producing artwork.

Work on the defined body of work that I have already started.

Maintain my presence in the Galleries where I am already represented.

Participate in at least one exhibition and sale with Arts Northeast.

Submit artwork to juried and non-juried art competitions/exhibits locally and globally.

No comments:

Post a Comment