Monday, January 7, 2013

New Website - Check it out!

For those who have not yet heard....

On January 1st, 2013, I re-launched my website. You can check it out using my regular website addy www.brendarowe.ca or my new website addy at www.brendaroweartwork.com.

I wanted to offer something to everyone for checking out the website. You can enter to win one of thirteen (1 of 13) $20 gift certificates for Brenda Rowe Artwork. Here's how to enter (you will get one entry for each method you use to enter):
Your friends and family can enter too...and for each person you get to enter, you will get 1 extra entry.

So, check out the new website and subscribe to enter.

DEADLINE to enter is January 13th, 2013. Winners will be announced in the January newsletter.

ENJOY and GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment