Sunday, June 2, 2013

New Contest for Mom's Favourites

In honour of my newest Limited Edition print, "Mom's Favourites", I will be holding a contest on Facebook and Twitter.

On Facebook, all you have to do is Like AND Share my art-related posts. Or you can Like my Facebook Page for Brenda Rowe Artworks.

And all you have to do on Twitter, is re-tweet my tweets OR use @PainterGalRowe in your tweets. Or you can Follow me on Twitter.

SIMPLE!

"Mom's Favourites"
Artist Proof 8" x 8"

Every time you Like AND Share my Facebook post and/or Re-tweet my tweet and use @PainterGalRowe, you will be entered to win. And when you Like Brenda Rowe Artworks or Follow @PainterGalRowe on Twitter, you will also be entered to win.

You can also subscribe to my Newsletter to enter the contest as well.

And what do you win? The Artist Proof of "Mom's Favourites" which is 8.5" x 8.5". One of a kind!!! Valued at $30.

Contest ends June 30th, 2013. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment