Sunday, January 12, 2014

Welcoming 2014 with Sunshine!

Wait...Sunshine? I guess you think I've lost my mind with all of the snow, ice, and power outages we've had here in the past couple of weeks. Nope.....

My first painting of 2014 is of course the unfinished sunflower from my last post of 2013. Well, I finished it today with about 5 minutes to spare before I had to start packing up paintings for an exhibit I'm participating in. No pressure!

So since the painting is so bright, I thought I'd name it Sunshine. Perhaps it is a bit of wishful thinking too that we might get some sunshine if I wish hard enough.

So here is Sunshine....gone off to brighten up others at the Exhibition space. More details to some on that tomorrow.....
"Sunshine" 24" x 30"
Acrylic on Gallery Canvas

"Sunshine" Side View






No comments:

Post a Comment