Friday, October 23, 2015

Media Releases & Upcoming Events

MEDIA

Tuesday this week was a busy day for me...I had a blog article that featured a workshop that for Howard House staff as part of their professional development program and I was part of a video for the Town of Torbay that was released.

It was a very exciting day for me, and I wanted to share it with you.

You can read the Blog Article HERE.

And you can view the beautiful video HERE. I'm at 00:40 mins in and also later in the background of the pumpkin carving that I lead each year in Torbay.


EVENTS

Please note:
** - I will be present for a portion of the event
** - I will be present for entire event AND painting LIVE at the event

Friday through Sunday, October 23-25
Art Association of NL Fall Exhibition & Sale
Arts & Culture Centre
95 Allandale Road, St. John's
Friday Opening Reception 6-9pm *
Open Sat & Sun 11am-5pm each day

Saturday, October 31
Torbay Community Market
Jack Byrne Arena
7 Kennedy's Brook Drive, Torbay
10am-4pm **


Saturday, November 6-30
38th Annual Garden & Nature Art Exhibition

MUN Botanical Garden
306 Mt. Scio Road, St. John's
10am-3pm daily


Sunday, November 15
Deck the Halls
Holiday Inn
180 Portugal Cove Road, St. John's
10am-5pm **

Hope to see you at an event soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment