Thursday, December 29, 2016

Travel Thursdays

The last two years have been hard to keep all the balls in the air at once...illness (my own and others), working (day job PLUS the art job) and an anniversary show for my art group Arts Northeast all played a factor in my blogging not being so regular. But we are about to change this for 2017!

I'll be sharing my stories (and photos of course) of my travels over the past 10 years or so. We've been fortunate enough to do either large driving trips and/or cruises the last several years, so I have a lot to share!

We've managed to cover 42 of the US States (including Hawaii and Alaska, but NOT Florida yet...I know, a Newfoundlander that does travel that hasn't been to Florida!). We've also been off the continent and covered 15 European countries and 1 African country! And we have big plans for the 2017 trip...stay tuned for more info on that as it develops!

So as part of #ThrowbackThursday (#TBT), I'll be doing #TravelThursday starting next week!

Below is a small teaser of some photos I've previously shared of my travels....just a flavour of what's to come!

Gondola in Venice Italy

Hee Haw set at Country Hall of Fame, Nashville TN

Colosseum in Rome Italy 

Austrian Alps

International Buddist Temple in Richmond BC

Root Cellars in Elliston NL


No comments:

Post a Comment